75100385

Alex,Sorry this is still dragging on, she has

Hello Alex,Sorry this is still dragging on, she has finally taken them off Facebook and I also requested she deleted them from her computer and would not use in any manner in the future. Her response has been "I do not intend to re-post any images on Facebook or use them in the future." which I do not feel is a strong answer. Is this enough to cover me legally if they should re-appear anywhere or can you give me a statement to use which I could quote please?
Many thanks. Fran
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes its enough. Lets hope this is the end.
Can I clariify anything else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was just worried that the word "intention" can mean she can change her mind, and that she has not clarified that she has removed the images from her systems though (as she has twisted wordings all the way through problems).
Many thanks.
Fran
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If she changes her mind, you issue proceedings. Its that simple.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex, This is her response since I have paid her yesterday for actual hours worked.
(I knew she would do this as her wording was not definite enough which is why I wanted a stronger statement)"Please pay me the remainder of my invoice. If you do not our agreement will no longer stand. As I only
agreed to it if I was paid in full."If I see the images how do I go about it as really didn't want to go down that route. Is there a service with just answer or do I need to approach a solicitor here.Many thanks,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly it would need a solicitor to write to her. But this is beyond the remit of this site.