75100385

I own 33.3% share of a business l work 2 days out of a 5 day

I own 33.3% share of a business l work 2 days out of a 5 day week and my business partner that owns the other 66.6% share of the business works 4 days out of 5 week we also employ someone who works 16 hours a week . Unfortunately I have had to take some time of work for personal reasons . I have been paying for my 2 days a week to be covered out of my third of the profits at the end of each week , my business partners thinks that the remainder of my my third share after doing this is legally hers as I have not been there to help with the day to day running of the business . This has caused a lot of uill feeling between me and my business partner who I thought was (a good friend) a lesson has been learnt that you can't mix business with pleasure ???
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know whether this is a Ltd co or partnership? Do you have any written agreement?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Partnership and yes we have a written agreement
What does it say about drawings and split etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A third is mine
So it doesn't say if you don't take it that bit belongs to the other partner?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
Ok. Then it's not hers. For you if you don't take it, that share remains yours but to be drawn in future. You own and will always own your complete share. No one else can take that from you even if you don't take it that week.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you for your help can I just clarify that no other monies will be taken from my account now I've paid the initial £37 charge to you I don't have to cancel anything with you or opt out of any further charges .
It's a one-off fee unless you signed up for a subscription.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/