75100385

I paid ahmed bamba £25000.00p to help me to get a house the

I paid ahmed bamba £25000.00p to help me to get a house the house has been sold to someone else he has been promising to repay me and has not done so last night I was told he is going away to africa can he be stopped until he has pay me?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will hel you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk  or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
You may also get an emergency injunction to stop him travelling but you would need a Solicitor to draft those papers for you. The court can grant an injunction the same day.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/