75100385

I booked a cruise. party of 10 in March last year for

I booked a cruise. For a party of 10 in March last year for May this year 2016 on paying in full yesterday and only receiving my full booking conformation is noticed that we had not got the top drinks package only the premium drinks package that dose not include tea/and coffee when I rang to query this the telephone sales assistant went of to check with who I originally made the 16,768 booking she informed me they had listened to my booking conversation and it clearly said the sales lady had told me that was the drinks package and I would have to upgrade on board I find this a little hard to believe as some of the party don't drink alcohol and to pay that price and have to pay for tea and coffee I know I wouldn't have agreed to that and then to be told to upgrade it will cost another £500 can I ask to listen to my telephone conversation is my question
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you asked for a copy of the audio please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I was not sure if I could do this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can ask for a copy under the data protection act. If they refuse then you can seek a court order for specific discourse of the item. They can either give you a copy of the audio or play it to you. They have the audio so you can listen to it,
Then you will know whether they are lying or not. But you are entitled to hear it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you I will ask for this today thanks for your help and advice
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/