75100385

My housing association are threating eviction if i speak to

my housing association are threating eviction if i speak to the media ,there is nothing in my agreement stopping me from doing this, they claim it is a form of harrassment and anti social behaviour. i have been a victim of threats and abuse for 2 years from a neighbour and despite using all legal means this continues. i have no other option but to pursue this. can they do this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
They can't evict you for speaking with the media. It is only if it is a breach of your agreement can they evict you. Even the they would need a court order. I can't imagine a judge would order possession on the basis you spoke to the media, assuming what have said To the media is true.