12826847

I took out holiday insurance with staysure unfortunately I

Customer Question

I took out holiday insurance with staysure unfortunately I fell ill in Egypt and was in hospital. Staysure okayed every step of my treatment until it came to the final bill which they refused to pay. Luckily my dad bailed my sister and I out with the £28.000 plus flights home.
I had been extremely poorly a couple of years before that and staysure are now using that against me saying I did not disclose varicies, I have a report from a endoscope which was nearer to the time I booked the holiday stating no varicies were detected.
My solicitor has requested I obtain a barristers advice as to whether continue suing staysure as it has already cost me £1000.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking how to obtain a barrister's opinion?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My solicitor recommended I get a barristers opinion on the case
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay.
So what is your question about this?