How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10525
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I am Iranian i came to the UK in 2003. I now have a valid BRP

Resolved Question:

I am Iranian i came to the UK in 2003. I now have a valid BRP and want to know if i can travel to my home country Iran. I am now applying for an Iranian passport. So can i travel on my Iranian passport and then re- enter the UK with my BRP Which is valid until 2007.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Yes, you can go to Iran and enter Iran lawfully on your Iranian passport and then return to the Uk and enter the UK on your Biometric Residence Permit. The Residence Permit allows you to enter and live and work in the UK whenever you wish. It is a valid document to get you into the UK when you return without any difficulty.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. Dear Hassan, please RATE the Answer, as unless you RATE the Answer your Expert receives no payment with your money being kept solely by the website.
Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you