Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Am I allowed to visit. Cyprus, Greece, Turkey and Israel on

Customer Question

Am I allowed to visit. Cyprus, Greece, Turkey and Israel on a proposed cruise with a conviction for a sex offence on my recored
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. I only specialise in UK law but I can give you some general infromation if you wish?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I i am getting a little concerned as I just want a simple answer to my question without spending any more money
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry you wont be charged any extra and there is a 100% money back guarantee. If you hold a British passport then entry to Greece and Cyprus is without a visa and should be fine for you as they are in the EU. Turkey and Israel are outside the EU so you will need to apply for visas and depending on the nature and age of the convictions you may or may not be granted entry. It is best to apply for visas well in advance of the trip.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you