75100385

I wish to purchase a small lock-up garage with the deeds. Do

Customer Question

I wish to purchase a small lock-up garage with the deeds. Do i really need to go through a solicitor to make it legal. I know the person and the would be happy to take the chance.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No you don't have to go through a solicitor but it gives you protection, Ie making sure the searches are done, money is safe and deeds properly transferred and registered.
But you can do it yourself yes.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/