12826847

My mum paased away a fews months ago but before she did she

Customer Question

My mum paased away a fews months ago but before she did she had her bankcard used defradetly the bank manger told my sister and mam that it wss somebody in the family and we all had a good idea who it was but now my mams passed away ive had to get the fraud involved as dad wont and we think its bescuse my sister has told him it was her but she said her husband will hurt her if found out now my sister has turned it around by blaming me ,what can i do and my dad is sticking up for her as wen i was about 14yeras old my mam took me to the police ststion as she said detectives wanted to tslk to me wen i got thier the officers asked if id seen this book before which was on the desk i said i hsd as my aunt ann hsd asked me to go to the post office and get her money i knew no more about it untill i was asked,my mam said i should of said it was me but i didnt kniw what she ment and i said sunty ann asked ne to go for her now dad is saying i stole pention books and my other sister is telling everyone the ssne,how do u stop this lie of a slander I've always worked and my sister has always been on beniftes she can sit over my dad saying all sorts why i work 24/7 pl6s we think janet has got our dad out of the wzy to get his will sorted we dont mind this aslong as it goes to the granchildren and not her as she says it is
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dad wont listern to me and my sister he wont answer the phone and when he does shouts im a tbief down the telephone and my sister's family are going around blatantly blaming me for somthing i haven't done..what can i do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can i stop my dad and sister saying lies sbout myself and what can we do about my sister
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dad is saying i defrauded my mam and that i have been involved with frsud of pention books but this is not true how can iget my dsd and sister to stop lying
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please let me know please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just would like an answer if i could to the questions i have asked about
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Have they made a report to the police?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they haven't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im the one who got intouch eith the fraud about this but my sidter is making it out to our dad that she did everything she says my dad belives,i need to know how much it would cost to get a letter sent out to my dad to let him knows that what she and he are sating is lies and untrue and it has to stop or i will take the matter further
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
If you mean a solicitor's letter then probably about £100 plus VAT. Might be less.
The problem is that if that doesn't work then these letters have no standing in law and it would be a substantially greater cost to sue her. Also, if she has no money it will be pointless.
Another option is to just try to negotiate with him and that would be cost free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I go to the police about it .and would they be able to help me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Not a criminal matter I'm afraid.
The police will not be interested.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank-you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem.
All the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im very not happy just found out that you have taken out of my bank account £250 pounds i wasnt told this is how much it would be i was told that i would have the membership for a month only after a month if i wanted it i wasnt told i had to pay for it i was under the impression that if i wanted to keep it after a month i would pay so why have you taken 2 payments from my bank
1 amount for £99.00 another for £93.00 and then charge me for a phone call for £47.00that i didn't make and for a call for i did not recieve ,i was asked at the end of my questions if i would like to keave a tip which i did of £10.00 so what's going on
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to email customer services about this at***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not rate you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is disgusting im a one parent and you've just took all my money from my bank.this is not right
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to email customer services about this at***@******.***.