Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

If a large company is suing in court claims and I

If a large company is suing in court for small claims and I want to counter sue and place a court bundle in of my own against their claim can I?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will it cost me to counter sue, and can I counter sue the third party on the same basis and court bundle as both parties are to blame in this situation and both have treated me the same, silence and threats.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Have they already submitted a claim against you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not yet