Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My Daughter handed in her notice on a property she was renting,

My Daughter handed in her notice on a property she was renting, the Estate agent said she would have to give 30 days notice which she did, but she would lose part of her deposit which my Daughter agreed too, she gave her notice in on the first wk of November, but the land lord said no she would have to serve you agreement which has another six months left on it, she can not afford to stay there, we have since moved all her processions out and not paid this months rent.
Also they put the house up for sale and said that my Daughter could only leave when it was sold.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Please confirm what part of this issue you need assistance with.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok.