29905560

I've been of work since last April reasons why is my husband

Hi I've been of work since last April reasons why is my husband fell down the stairs and I tryed to save him then he fell and broke my femar in my right leg I had been on the sick before that happened I was of work for a short while after a small opp I was only back at work for a mounth when this then that happened to me I don't get any sick pay at all I do get care alliance because I look after my husband with mother nerons desecration and frontal lob dementia aim I entitled to anything else I might have to have a hip operation because my leg is not mending how it should
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I claim any befit for being of work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Benefits is not my area I will refer this to a colleague of mine
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. Have you approached the DWP or JobCentre plus to see if you are entitled to anything?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't because I can't go back to work at the moment I don't know what to do give my notice in and sign on or stay on the sick but I might have to have a opp on my hip again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What advice can you give me
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
When determining if you are entitled to any benefits, it is important to note that there are far too many factors which are taken into consideration for me to be able to tell you what specifically you may be able to get. Instead it is best if you conduct an online assessment which asks you many questions about your personal circumstances and determines what you may be able to receive. This is something which you can do here: http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/startcalc.aspx?e2dwp=y At the end of this detailed assessment you will see what you are potentially able to claim based on your personal circumstances. You can then contact the relevant Government department to make a claim for these. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help I will try what you have said
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome, all the best