12826847

I will be appearing in Camberwell Magistrates court tomorrow

Customer Question

I will be appearing in Camberwell Magistrates court tomorrow for possession of class a controlled substance. I have previous history for possession of a class b substance, which I am currently on a 12 month conditional discharge for (ends in April). What sentence should I expect and what's the best way to address the panel? as there is every likelihood that I will represent myself. Less than 2 grams of cocaine and some snapbags were recovered for evidence when I was stopped by the police.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. Have you pleased guilty?