75100385

You remember my case titled "A court case in

You remember my case titled "A court case in Jourdan"The claim was put the judge before issuing, (on 30th November) and the judge pass it to HH judge Harros QC in Oxford, I received his reply today.
"This claim does not appear to disclose a cause of action. Do not issue"Claim attached
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that there was some confusion and it was not understood that the actual Court case was ongoing in Jordan rather than in the UK.The fact is that there is no court action you can take here in the Uk to solve the problem.The fact that you write to the person who signed the letter is not attempt to breach the Data Protection Act at all - you were simply trying to verify the signature.If the signatory is a Doctor then it shoudl be possible to confirm his employment at the hospital via their online lists - or via his CV on any of the many information sites regarding Doctors.If you have written to the Doctor directly and he has passed the letter to the other side it suggests that he was aware of the original letter and has no objection to it.I am sorry that this has happened - but you may have to instruct an enquiry agent to speak to him directly if you wish to verify the contents.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What you saying effectively, I can forge an official letter from a large institution or university and use it abroad in a court of law, and at the same time I am protected by law in the UK from anybody including the courts from verifying such letter from the institution whos name is ***** ***** headed letter..In addition, I want 2 other things, his income, and to verify the contents of the letter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In addition, I was told by changing the wording, it ishould be ok to issue the claim.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am not suggesting that at all - however if there is a doubt over the veracity of the letter then it is for the Court in question to Order that the other side gives you authority to make these enquiries directly - at which point the UK institution would accommodate it
Sorry - you wish to know how much the Doctor earns?
What does the letter actually relate to?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I note that you would prefer to deal with Alex - I am happy to opt out for him if you prefer.
I shall also message him and let him know you are waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please, Thank you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Done - and good luck
I have suggested that one way round would be for your niece to bring the action based on the possible attempt to defraud her
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the original professional who advised on my case originally, Alex,
Alex advised on the original question back in November.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for asking for me.
Just go I understand the case you are involved in, thats abroad?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloWhat did you mean?
"Just go I understand"
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Just so I am clear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I expecting an answer from you?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
To be clear the University is in the UK?
The Court case is in Jordan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES.The letter in Question is from the UK on headed letter from University College London Hospitals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send you a copy of the letter in question.
It is
"To Whom it May Concern"
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
And where are you based?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UK, Oxforda bit about the back ground of my nice.
I have a nice who is marred and lived in the UK for about 2 years. Things did go well in the last few months. her husband tricked her to back to Jordan, when she arrived in Jordan, he filed for divorce, cancelled her return ticket, then he made allegations at police station in London that she attacked him, and then tried unsuccessfully to cancel her residence in the UK. He supplied forged documents to the court in Jordan, the Documents were on headed letter from University College London Hospitals, The law in Jordan puts the burden of proof of forgery on the person receiving the evidence. I contacted UCLH and the person whose signature on the document to verify the letter from UCLH and its contents, The person whose signature on the letter did not reply, UCLH replied they even can not comment on the letter without the consent of the husband.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You could see my address on the claim form 208N I attached to my question to you yesterday or the day before on the Claimant section
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
So why is there a Court case in Jordan?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Husband after he tricked my nice to go to jordan actually to visit his dad in hospital which was not true, his dad never went to hospital, he immediately filed for divorce in Jordan and cancelled her return ticket to London, Then he went back to London and made police report that he was attacked by my nice in London, then he tried to cancel her visa and residence in the UK, but on this he was not successful, she still got her visa to the UK and residence in the UK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accepted the your offer of phone call
01865 311070
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to leave for work shortly
this is my mobile if you can not find me at home with the above number: ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - when would you like me to call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11:30 on my mobile
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I tried calling twice but it went to voicemail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was on another call
I am free now
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy with all your answers.
Your advice on the follow up question and on the phone call are in total contradiction of what you adviced initially before I submitted the claim.
It seems you either mislead me on the initial help when I submitted the claim or you are misleading me now in the follow up question during the phone call.I do not have any confidence in any of your advice.