12826847

Good morning. we are target now from a girls gang.

Customer Question

good morning. we are target for months now from a girls gang. banging on the window banging and kicking on the house door.than it was getting out of control with them and there smashed my glass door. called the police. but now the case is closed just because all of the girls said sorry we don't know from nothing.but there talk in school and Facebook over this and i have got evidence that there did it.but police said there already talked to the girls and there cant do it again. now on last Sunday my disabled daughter was attacked strangled and beaten up by the same girls gang. i need a lawyer in plymouth.co.uk to help me to get justice. thank you very much.. laura peters and i am disabled too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the case is closed now for the police because there said we dont know from nothing
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you know who these people are?