75100385

I was in a brief relationship (less than 6 months) and had

i was in a brief relationship (less than 6 months) and had let my girlfriend have use of my tv entertainment system until i found new accomadation.
i was going to her house and thought that made sense but now we have split up she says she will keep this and wont let me have it back how do i go about getting my property back?
Bruno
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
may i ask if small claims court is the route to take if so how do i make a claim?
Bruno
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a delivery within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not deliver you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk  or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
To be clear you are asking the Court that they deliver up your goods.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you if the the claim takes time and there is possibilty that my belongings ie TV system get damaged whilst in possession with my x girlfriend may i simply ask the court for cost to replace the system?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can do so.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thank you very much
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck!
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/