12826847

I have booked a holiday with Thomson travel to harghada in

Customer Question

I have booked a holiday with Thomson travel to harghada in Egypt march 14th 2016.My son and his wife and daughter don't want to go now with all that is going on what are my rights in cancelling or requesting a change of venue
Do I have any rights went to travel agents and they have said they will not cancel holiday
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you checked the booking terms to see what options you have?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi I see you opened a new question to reply, there is no need to do that, can you please just use this thread for your replies.
"the booking details state that I am liable for no monetary refund if I were to cancel. I am however waiting to go into hospital for an op this may be anytime in the next three months how do I stand for a refund if I go into hospital"
Have you checked to see if there are any terms which deal with refunding you if you go to hospital r are unable to travel?