75100385

I HAVE A CCJ AGAINST SOMEONE AWARDED IN MY FAVOUR. THEY HAVE

I HAVE A CCJ AGAINST SOMEONE AWARDED IN MY FAVOUR. THEY HAVE NOT PAID. I HAVE THEIR BANK DETAILS AND PLAN TO USE A THIRD PARTY DEBT ORDER AS A MEANS OF ENFORCEMENT. HOWEVER, THEY BANK WITH RBS WHOSE HEAD OFFICE IS IN SCOTLAND. THE FORM N349 SPECIFIES THIRD PARTIES WITH A HEAD OFFICE IN ENGLAND OR WALES. DOES THIS MEAN THAT EVEN THOUGH THE JUDGEMENT DEBTOR BANKS WITH A BRANCH IN SURREY (WHERE THEY LIVE) I CAN NOT USE A THIRD PARTY DEBT ORDER AS A MEANS OF ENFORCEMENT
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If they are based in the England and the branch is in Surrey then you can use a third party debt order.
The debtor and account are based in England.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but the form says (regarding the bank): "it's head office address in England or Wales is [ ]" so what should I put there (the next box on the form then asks for the branch address)?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
London Corporate Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.