75100385

I have a high court ju dgement against a couple who have now

I have a high court ju dgement against a couple who have now gone to Australia the amount exceeds £160k and was first issued in April 2010. I have no address for the defendants. Is there any action I can take to find them and enforce this judgement?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have any details of bank details or assets?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No bank information on either of them as they appeared to have numerous debts before they left Uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the £40 charge in addition to the £38 fee?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When they left UK it appeared they had no assets but they have been in Australia now for about 12 months so things may have changed
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Its bad news I am afraid, you have a Judgment on paper.
Unless you know of any employer, bank accounts or property you can't enforce it. You have Judgment on paper but thats it.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well my question was can I enforce this judgement in Australia and can I trace them via Australia House?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes. You can get the Judgment enforced there because of the Foreign Judgments (Reciprocal Enforcement) Act 1933. This means UK Judgments can be enforced there.
How exactly you do that in Australia I dont know as a UK lawyer. But I would suspect you will need an address of them, employer or any assets as you would in the UK.