12826847

I had a joint loan with my husband in 2005 we separated in

Customer Question

I had a joint loan with my husband in 2005 we separated in 2007 and unbeknown to myself he had told the loan company that I had moved address with him and had gotten all of my mail from the loan company and subsequently debt agency and then CCJ papers and then destroyed them I have reported this to the police but we're do I stand with the CCJ and debt that I have been unaware of for the last 8 years. Here is hoping that you can help
Charmain
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat did you think had happened regarding the loan?Have you divorced?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had asked him when we separated to take my name off the loan which he said he had done I am not divorced as he wont sign the papers
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiHave you actually issued a divorce petition?Clare