75100385

My daughter-in-law is Managing Director and principle shareholder

My daughter-in-law is Managing Director and principle shareholder in a Company in Brisbane, Australia. She and my son are planning to return to England to live. The Company has bank borrowing the the region of £40,000. The company is not on a strong footing yet; if it was forced into bankruptcy, would she be obliged to return to Australia or could it be sorted out in England?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Once she is in England she can't be forced to return. Its only where there is a crime, for example committed. But it can be sorted out here, she just needs to correspond with her lawyers etc in Australia.
But she does not have to be in Australia for that to happen. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?