75100385

After some research it has come to my attention that under

after some research it has come to my attention that under article 1 section 5,8 and 10 of ECHR that my basic human right to speak to the media as been breached, can this be grounds to start legal proceedings, i spoke before about the threat of eviction if i spoke out .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes. If your Human Rights have been breached by a public body because you have spoken to the media, these are grounds for bringing action.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what are the chances of success
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Its hard to say because I have not seen all the evidence, but if what you are saying is true then you have a good chance.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
many thanks its a start , all i need now is a good human rights lawyer who is willing to take it on no win no fee.