75100385

I have a commercial mortgage with a ex business partner where

i have a commercial mortgage with a ex business partner where I am also the tenant, partner has not contributed towards the £3000 mortgage at all and believes he can move in to the property where I have people manufacturing from.
im hoping that you can tell me he has no right as he left the premises 3-4 years ago to set up his own business.
can you please advise
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is it in the business name or personal names please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
personal
Is he named on the deeds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would of thought s as we both paid 40k each deposit.
Is there any form of partnership agreement between you both?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
both our names are ***** ***** mortgage but no business partnership
Ok. Then you can refuse permission and the only way he would get entry is via a Court order. So if he wants entry he needs to apply to the Court for permission.
There is no other way, you can refuse access. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just one more question, if he forced entry or turned up to enter the premises could I request the police to intervene as it would probably be a civil case that they don't like to get involved in this day and age.
Its criminal damage because he can't force entry. He is destroying your property etc.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes that does help, out of curiosity has he hasn't contributed toward the mortgage in 5 yrs has he any say if I have tenants in part of the property that would contribute towards the costs I have on a monthly basics.
he doesn't want me to have any because he wants me to struggle paying the mortgage.
Yes I understand.
Can I clarify anything else for you?
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/