75100385

I have a commercial mortgage with a ex business partner where

i have a commercial mortgage with a ex business partner where I am also the tenant, partner has not contributed towards the £3000 mortgage at all and believes he can move in to the property where I have people manufacturing from.
im hoping that you can tell me he has no right as he left the premises 3-4 years ago to set up his own business.
can you please advise
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is it in the business name or personal names please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
personal
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is he named on the deeds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would of thought s as we both paid 40k each deposit.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is there any form of partnership agreement between you both?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
both our names are ***** ***** mortgage but no business partnership
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Then you can refuse permission and the only way he would get entry is via a Court order. So if he wants entry he needs to apply to the Court for permission.
There is no other way, you can refuse access. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just one more question, if he forced entry or turned up to enter the premises could I request the police to intervene as it would probably be a civil case that they don't like to get involved in this day and age.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Its criminal damage because he can't force entry. He is destroying your property etc.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes that does help, out of curiosity has he hasn't contributed toward the mortgage in 5 yrs has he any say if I have tenants in part of the property that would contribute towards the costs I have on a monthly basics.
he doesn't want me to have any because he wants me to struggle paying the mortgage.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes I understand.
Can I clarify anything else for you?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/