Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I am in receipt of employment support allowance and have made

I am in receipt of employment support allowance and have made a huge innocent mistake. I have a works pension. I applied for example when still in employment and off long term sick. I then got early retinal as my entitlement to esa is contribution based I thought that I didn't need to tell the dwp of the pension. I have declared my pension to the tax man and to the student awards agency. I would never conceal any income. My letters all say my esa is based on my contributions. What will happen. I of course will pay any overpayment but it was an innocent mistake
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor based in London. Is this an investigation by the DWP fraud team?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
thanks