75100385

I NEED SOLICITOR TO REPRESENT ME NEAR OF THE ROYAL BANK OF

Customer Question

I NEED SOLICITOR TO REPRESENT ME NEAR OF THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO SIGN AND RELEASE MY INHERITANCE FUNDS .WHERE I CAN FIND THEM?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AFTER CHECKING AND VERIFIED MY DOCUMENTS AS LEGAL BENEFICIARY OF INHERITANCE FUNDS DEPOSIT IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.I NEED A SOLLICITOR /ACCREDITED ATTORNEY OF LAW CHAMBER TO REPRESENT ME NEAR OF THIS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON LOCATED IN HAYMARKET LONDON SW1Y 4SE TO RELEASE MY INHERITANCE FUNDS AS I AM ABSENTEE WHO IS READY IF I CAN REALISE WHAT THE BANK REQUEST.CAN I HAVE THIS ACCREDITED ATTORNEY AND HOW MUCH IT COST?
REGARDS
HENRI RASOLOARIJAONA/ LOT VS 100 VILLE HAUTE 101 ANTANANARIVO/MADAGASCAR/
PHONE +261322901657
e mail:***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you know the person who has died?
Akex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have you been asked to pay any fees for tax clearance, customs duties etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO. UNTIL NOW I HAVE NOT ASKED THOSE. BUT WHEN THE FUNDS ARE RELEASE .I REQUEST THAT THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUNDS IN MY BANK ACCOUNT IN CZECH REPUBLIC .I HAVE PROVIDED THE FULL COORDINATES OF THE BANK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT IS YOUR NEXT QUESTION IF NOT CAN I HAVE MY ACURATE RESPONSE?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE YOU STILL THERE ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What is email address after the @ symbol they have used?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND , my address e mail is***@******.***
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What about the person who has said you are entitled to inheritance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CAN SEND YOU BY E MAIL THE DOCUMENTS IN ENCLOSED FILES BY E MAIL IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR e mail address( CERTIFICATE OF DEATH/ AFFIDAVIT/ LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION) or your can write directly to the HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL BANKING IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND MR JOHN OWEN (e mail:***@******.***) for more informations
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
This is a SCAM. Do NOT pay any money.
There are clues. First of all you do not know the person that died. The email address which ends: rbs-depts.co.uk does not exist.
There is no website. I did a lookup on that web address and the registrant lives at postcode: L7 2PT.
This is a residential address. As such its a scam and you should not disclose anything. There is NO MONEY, you will be asked to pay fees for things which do not exist.
Please see: http://www.419eater.com/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks to your response, please explain me more about the e mail address rbs-depts.co.uk ,because the person MR JOHN OWEN who said he is the head of international banking of ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND BRANCH 48 HAYMARKET LONDON SW1Y 4SE PHONE +77(###) ###-####FAX +44670005 930 732 .CAN YOU CHECK NEAR OF THE BANK THE EXISTENCE OF THIS PERSON
UNTIL NOW I HAVE NOT PAID ANY MONEY AND NOW HE REQUIRED ONLY ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT MR IN ABSENTIA.
DO OYU DON'T THINK THAT TIME IS NOW TO TRACK THIS MAN IF REALLY HE IS? BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WANTS TO DO?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
That is NOT the address of RBS.
Their website is: www.rbs.co.uk
Further the telephone number you have been given is wrong. The UK is +44 NOT +77
This is a satelite phone and WONT be a number for RBS. Their number would start: +44 207
Can I clarify anything else?
This IS a scam.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
APOLOGIZE BUT I AM WRONG THE PHONE IS +447024038248. MY ANOTHER QUESTION IS THIS IS GOOGLE FALSE. BECAUSE THE ADDRESS I PROVIDE YOU BRANCH 48 HAYMARKET LONDON SWX1Y 4SE EXIST BUT MAY BE JOHN OWEN HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL BANKING DON'T EXIST?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
That is still a mobile number. The number should be: +44 207
The address for the website which OWNS rbs-depts.co.uk is WRONG. It is a residential address.
Its a scam!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/