13262538

I've found an old will dating back to 1890, is it still valid?

I've found an old will dating back to 1890, is it still valid? It was naming my grandmother as a benefactor, I know she never received any money although she was aware of money she should have had, she did search but never found this Will that has now come to light and in my possession.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** would you like to achieve with this?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that the Will is no longer relevant - unless of course the Testator has dies within the last few years - unlikely from what you have said.It is too late now for the disposition of the estate to be challengedPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.