12826847

Please can you offer some advice. I am accused/ under suspicion

Please can you offer some advice. I am accused/ under suspicion of disseminating/storage of child pornography. Although there is no direct evidence of this I have been monitored for almost a year and my thoughts/biometric readings are read through a neural implant. No formal charges have been made but the process is on going and at times psychologically burdening. Could you apprise me of my legal rights or how to proceed in this matter? Many thanks.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I presume you did have a solicitor during police interview?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No police interview, the accusation was made on my laptop initially and approximately six months later on my mobile phone. I would be happy to talk on my mobile phone 07508 203970 if this would be a more suitable method. If you wish to send a text at a convenient time for a brief discussion please do so. Thanks .
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can do that but I am not back in the UK until Sunday evening.
Or we can carry on online? There is no particular reason you need to incur the expense of a phone call unless you want to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Online is fine. I am just looking for some general advice/opinion please.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Can you just explain how this allegation has been made?
I am not actually sure you are dealing with the police here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot recall the precise wording. There was a screen of writing directed to me by West Midlands Police initially last summer( who have surveillance in my house). On my phone there was a mention of Interpol involvement ,this appeared in the last month. Both allegations are unfounded.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would also like to know if (or how) the accusations can be levelled without justification.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Why do you think the police have surveillance in your house?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am aware of certain noises created around the house to trigger psychological responses. I also detected very faint sounds of whirring which led me to believe I could be being monitored. The effects are subtle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you mean what may have prompted the investigation, I originally believed that I was the target of a hate campaign around this time last year. I tried to take matters into my own hands by monitoring possible individuals who in turn may have informed the police that my behaviour was suspicious or potentially aggressive.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Please don't worry. You are not subject to surveillance. It is really expensive for them to do that, they need lots of authorities from the court and they have no real grounds here.
Unless you have been approached directly by the police, you are not on their radar.
If you have just received a message on your computer then you are probably subject to a well known scam where allegations of this nature are made and money is extorted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks for the reassurance. If I am right about what I believe however, is a conviction possible based on indirect evidence? If for example, my biometric readings are found to vary after alcohol consumption or exercise when I am in the presence of minors or when I walk down my road where there are new families? I am also worried that literally any thought I have in relation to a person or place could be cited as potential evidence. This makes me also concerned for the welfare of people I may have come into contact with in the past.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No. That is not evidence of anything at all.
Please don't worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help then, and for taking time to get back to me this evening. You have helped to put things into perspective. I would be pleased to speak to you again should I need advice regarding any legal matters in the future. Many thanks Leigh. 5 stars.