12826847

I'm in florist business and i start sale of dried poppy heads.

Customer Question

I'm in florist business and i start sale of dried poppy heads. I purchase Dried poppy heads from UK based wholesaler distributor and VAT paid in UK. I need a letter regarding legality within UK.
''A notarised letter of legal recommendation from a UK licensed solicitor detailing your business model, products offered and statement of legality within the United Kingdom''
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor based in London. Do you have a question about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****,Can i get statement of legality of dried poppy heads within the United Kingdom? I purchased from UK based wholesale distributor and VAT paid in UK. I can provide sale invoice.Kind regards
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
I'm sure a lawyer will be able to provide you with this - but we are a Q&A site so I would not be able to draft any documents for you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Bearing in mind this is a question and answer site, what else would you like to know?