75100385

I am suing a previous employer constructive dismissal.

I am suing a previous employer for wrongful constructive dismissal. The case as been listed in the Count Court (ADR having been refused by the defendant). The court have issued submission requirements. Document listings were due 4 pm on 11 January 2016. I have sent mine recorded delivery the defendant it appears completely forgot and emailed a short and somewhat vague list. I thought that emails service had to be agreed in advance and having confirmed my rejection of their submission would this in effect be considered an acknowledgement of receipt and can the vagueness of the content be challenged?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Was there a particular reason you lodged the claim in the county court rather than the Employment Tribunals?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes! There was. It is part of a bigger action I have a Statutory Demand served and available to send to the court for appointment of liquidators and I wanted a judgement against them for the purposes of the liquidation.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello Stephen what was the exact wording of the order to deliver documents?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi3) Disclosuresa) By 4pm on 11th January 2016 both parties must give to each other standard disclosure of documents by list.Kind reagrds,Steve
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you say the list is vague, by this do you mean that you know they have failed to deliver documents up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope, to be honest they have nothing, but just so stubborn they fail to see it. I think that the most vague is "employee witness statements" . The firm the action does not have employees other than one other director and me. I have to respond to them regard having them presenting copies of documents by 25th. A part of me just wants to ignore it and claim that its all in admissible for the hearing and another part does not want the risk of them presenting something unexpected.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Ok please bear with me while I prepare a response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Any update need to make a decision tomorrow. Thaks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Service by email is acceptable unless you have said you won't accept it by email. Email is classed as same day if on a week day before 4pm, after 4pm or weekend is next working day.
Does that clairfy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, That is fine thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help
If this answers your question could I ask you to rate so that the site credits me for the time spent with you, otherwise I am not paid. Thanks
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience