12826847

We gave the manager of one of our pubs notice to leave on the

Customer Question

We gave the manager of one of our pubs notice to leave on the 9th December 2015 the agreed exit date should have been 4th January , my business partner spoke with him on the 5th and it was agreed that he and his ex girlfriend would give us vacant possession of the flat on Tuesday 12th January , on that day the ex girlfriend refused to leave as she had no where to go , it was agreed with the manager that we would allow her a further 7 days to move out but she was not allowed to enter the trade areas of the pub. She has now written to us stating that we have to give her until the 13th February to vacate. We know we could have gained peaceable re entry when she was not in the building but this would have incited more trouble , can we now apply for an IPO as from Tuesday 19th as she in effect is trespassing
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
On what basis is she saying you need to give further notice?