75100385

I was driving without insurance, because i thought my

Customer Question

Hello.I was driving without insurance, because i thought my insurance renew automatically, like my others in the past. Now im facing 6 points on my licence. Because im a lorry driver, its very important to stay under 6 points, otherwise ill lose my job.
If i choose the court hearing, is it possible I end up in a worst situation?? Like i get 8points instead of 6?????
Zsolt
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly the minimum is 6 points, there is no lower level. The court has no discretion. Also sadly because it automatically renews its your responsibility to check and make sure you have insurance.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.