ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

How to obtain a declaration of trust Form owners

How to obtain a declaration of trust Form for joint owners
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
Please may I ask:
- are you trying to obtain a copy of a declaration that has already been made? Or looking for a template?
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a template please
Thank you for clarifying that for me.
I am including below a simple declaration.
I would however advise, that if you can, that you instruct a Solicitor to finalise the Declaration for you. This should only cost about £100 - £150 and is really worth the investment to make sure you get it right - which can save £thousands in legal fees in the future.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Please kindly remember to rate positively (by choosing a smiley face) so that we receive credit for our work
Date [insert date of deed in its full format DD-Month-Year]
PARTIES
(1) [insert full name of Trustee] of [insert address] [incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number [insert company registration number]] (the Trustee)
(2) [insert full name of Beneficiary] of [insert address] [incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number [insert company registration number]] (the Beneficiary)
1 Definitions
Consideration
£[[insert figure] OR [insert figure]% of the purchase price of the Property contributed by the Beneficiary]
Property
the [freehold OR leasehold] property known as [insert details] [and registered at the Land Registry with [title absolute] under title number [insert number]]
2 Trust of land
2.1 The Trustee is the owner of the Property
2.2 The parties declare that the Trustee:
2.2.1 holds the Property in trust [for the Beneficiary absolutely OR as to [insert figure]% for the Beneficiary and [insert figure]% for itself]
2.2.2 will at the request of the Beneficiary transfer the Property or any part or parts of it either to the Beneficiary or to anyone else as the Beneficiary directs
2.2.3 will apply to Land Registry as necessary to give effect to any required transfer or dealing or to enable the interest of the Beneficiary to be protected
3 The Beneficiary covenants with the Trustee that it will keep the Trustee indemnified from all costs, expenses, claims and demands in respect of the Property and any matters to which it may from time to time be subject
4 The Trustee will not be required to incur any expenditure in respect of the Property unless and until monies have been provided by the Beneficiary for that purpose
5 Nothing in this deed is intended to confer any right on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
Executed by the parties as a deed and delivered today
Signed as a deed by [insert full name of Trustee] acting by [a director and its secretary OR two directors]
......................................................................
Witness signature:
Name (in BLOCK CAPITALS):
Address:
Occupation:
)
[insert name]
[insert address]
[insert occupation]
[OR]
)
[Director]
[Director OR Secretary]
Signed as a deed by [insert full name of Beneficiary] acting by [a director and its secretary OR two directors]
Witness signature:
Name (in BLOCK CAPITALS):
Address:
Occupation:
)
[insert name]
[insert address]
[insert occupation]
[OR]
)
[Director]
[Director OR Secretary]
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you email a pdf version, I can easily use.
I have a word version if you let me know your email address.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Please kindly remember to rate positively
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Email sent
Caroline
Please kindly remember to rate positively otherwise the site keeps your payment and we receive no credit- thanks :)
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience: Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery