12826847

Please I am a Governor of an NHS Trust. My friend resigned

Customer Question

Please I am a Governor of an NHS Trust. My friend resigned from the Trust and is suing another Governor,,,I think for slander...my friend says he wants to clear his name...after severe reprimand action was taken against him.
Stupidly...out of loyalty.....I passed an email from another governor to me...onwards to him.
He has filed this as a document. I have emailed him to withdraw it.
Can more be done, Please?
***@******.***
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is the nature of the email and why are you concerned about its inclusion?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What is the nature of the email and why are you concerned about its inclusion?