12826847

My uncle Mr. JC ******, 1, ********** House,

Customer Question

My uncle Mr. JC ******, 1, ********** *****, ********** Road, Bideford, N. Devon, had mentioned you as his solicitor. I am his nephew in India and we cannot get through to him. Is it possible for you to please update us on his condition.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue or would like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please cancel my question and refund the amount. Thank you very your time.