12826847

I have to go to court on Wednesday enforcement order

Customer Question

I have to go to court on Wednesday for a enforcement order for 15000 for my youngest son from my first marriage he is now 23 we had 3 children together all of which came and lived with me at some point and 2 of which have nothing to do with her I re married 10 years ago and now have 3 young children
Can you help ???
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further details firstWhen did the arrears accrue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They say 2007-2012 which some of that time I was unemployed also my son came and lived with me and my ex wife paid money to me and when I was salary paid money was deducted at source
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
When were you first aware that there were seeking these arrears and what action have you taken regarding it so far?