13262538

I am a british citizen, born in england and lived all my life

Customer Question

i am a british citizen, born in england and lived all my life in england, my parents where both british citizens as where my 4 grandparents and so on backwards in time[generations, ie[a true engish person], i am engaged to a philippines lady and plan to marry in england[buty could marry in the phuilippines, she has a fiancee visa to come to my home in england. we have a three yers 7 months okld daughter, who has my family name ,this was done via a laweyer in city hall cebu, philippines, .we have applied for a british passport for our daughter who was born on 21st. june 2012, after 2006 when the need to be married was not said to be reguiored for our daughter to have british passport and citizenship by decent from me, yet we have applyed with all asked for documents and payment to hmpo,liverpool, but dispite many emails to them and many telephone calls they just keep sayiong security checks are being made overseas, philippines, non of my fiancee's family have ever comitted crimes. i have called my australian co-signolrtary and he has not been contacted. i can envisage 3 possible reason for the 8 months we have waited, 1] that hmpo liverpool would prefer that myself and my fiancee would be married before they will give my daughter's passport. 2] that they have a large backlog of applications for passports, and first child from overses application will be at the back of their list of priorities. 3] that they are delaying and delaying--becuse our home secratary thersa may, has sent with in hmpo office directive to try all ways to stop/delay first child applications to try to reduce in that way immigration figures as her party promised when they where elected, one difficulty is that my fianceee's visa starts on 4th febuary, 2016 for 6 months, if delays continue then thast time could run out [becuse she must have 3 months remaing on her visa before she can travel ], so effectively she has only 2 to 3 months to have my daughter's passport to be able to travel to england, roughly 8 to 10 weeks from 4th febuary, can you advise and also can pressure be applied to hmpo liverpool to furnish my daughter's passport to my fiancee.we applied originally in may 2015 and application was recorded as 1st, june , 2015.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Are you named on the child's birth certificate?If not have you provided a DNA test?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
yes i named on princess angel's birth certificate, she has my family name of kitching, given via an avidavid with lawyer in city hall, cebu city, phils.I have said to hmpo,liverpool that we will have D.N.A. testing done, but they have not said yes/no, or where they want it done
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.
I am a little confused by what you mean when you sat "given via an affidavit" - were you not both there when the birth was registered?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
yes we where all there in city hall,lawyer's, cebu city, to register myself as princess angel's father, ok
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.
What explanation does the Embassy give?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
you have not answered my question and you want more money, forget about, i am not rich, thanks good bye, arnold.k.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.
I am sorry - the site does sadly continually prompt for more payments - but there is no need to agree to them. You have already made your deposit and I am happy to deal with it on that basis.The most obvious reason for the delay is that the passport office have lost the application; the second is that for some reason they doubt that you are the legal father of the child.You should ask the embassy for a list of local DNA labs that are accepted as being reliable by the embassy and then arrange a DNA testOnce you have this you should prepare a fresh application for a passport and submit it via recorded delivery so that you can prove receiptPlease ask if you need further detailsClare