12826847

Please can you tell me how a court of three women judges (and

Customer Question

Please can you tell me how a court of three women judges (and masses of witness statements in evidence) can uphold access when a father leaves his child in the care older half siblings (9 and 11) and goes to work? This is against a proven background of abuse and blackmail against his mother and the expectation the father is okay to subject a 4 year old to a 3 hour journey (that's one way) every six weeks for a week end visit? Said child constantly says he does not want to go to his father's but the court has said he must so he has to go.
I am a very concerned grandmother of this child and wonder what action can be taken against the legal system when this child is suffering from inevitable emotional problems later in life.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat is the Order that has actually been made
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has got all the access he wants of 8 weeks broken up into one week each holiday, three in summer, and two weekends a term with delivery to the motorway services by 7.00pm friday evenings. He has already been reported to Social care safeguarding for leaving a 4 year old on his own with two underage brothers whilst he went to work, passes said child from pillar to post for child care, and is abusive and blackmails (in text) my daughter about what will happen if she does anything about this. How can this be justice when the poor child is knackered after a 3 hour journey every time and says he does not want to go?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am hoping that is not the only response I get to my question, if so can i have my money back please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel my subscription but your system won't let me. Please cancel my subscription
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My apologies I was in Court this afternoon and unable to respond earlier - we are all working lawyers with the problems that involve
If you wish to continue I need to know a little more about the involvement of Social Care