12826847

I have an adult daughter who is in a supported living facility.

Customer Question

I have an adult daughter who is in a supported living facility. She is receiving benefits from the government. She has mental capacity. The facility keeps records on her such as "Incident Reports" and handwritten communication books that contain a record of what has occurred during the day. The facility has recently refused to allow me as a parent to look at/review these records. What do I need to do to be able to review this information.
Harry Forshaw ***@******.***
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why do you need access to this information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't understand your response I asked a question of Jo and the reason is I want an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still online??
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You have not specifically requested any expert, your question was submitted to anyone who is currently online. I need to know why you need to gain access to the information about what your daughter has got up to at the facility?