Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Require q refund fro a car driving place i am getting no response

require q refund fro a car driving place i am getting no response to my e mail have sent a recorded letter on the 12/12/2015 but still no contact what can i do?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello Gerry my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain the situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on the 24/11/2015 book 2x10 courses for my grandchildren fo xmas company took my payment and received my receipt but when told to download my vouchers got back saying i had crashed the system ha ha. i then called them and they stated the would produce them,nothing was received after 4 e mails with no response i managed to talk to a girl call Page and explained i would like to cancel and talk to a manager and explained all taht had happened she siad the manager was tied up on a call but she would pass over the details and call me back still no response so the 29/12/15 sent a recorded delivery and still no response.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gerry if you have an address for the company you should write to them by recorded delivery to send them a letter before action to ask them to refund the full amount within 7 days. If they fail to do so then you can issue a claim against them in the small claims court. You can do so using the online service www.moneyclaim.gov.uk. It is a simple case for the court to deal with if necessary as you are due a refund in the event you have not been provided with the service. If you have any further questions about this please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.