12826847

HelloI am 72 year old and still working. My partner was ill

Customer Question

hello
I am 72 year old and still working. My partner was ill and did not work for 3.5 year I therefore have debt in the £70,000 range. the debts are in my name. I own half of the
house which has equity of around £200,000 ( my half being £100,000) .
I would like to take a small part of my pension in cash - I would like 13,000 for a dentist,
buy a used car and have some cash. If the cash is deposited in my account (1) will my
creditors know I have received the funds (2) can they simply take the money from my
account ?
I hope this is sufficiently explained.
thank you
Peter
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Hello Peter - my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. You mention creditors - does that mean you are subject to court proceedings / bankruptcy?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Good evening - do you still require assistance with this matter?