12826847

I have been appointed as executor of my mother's will.

Customer Question

HI I have been appointed as executor of my mother's will. one of her wishes is to set up a trust for the grand children and to have the monies when they are 25. there are 7 grand children. three are 28 two are 25 in April. one 25 in October and one is 23.
The older ones I take will be paid out once probate has been awarded. What is the best way to create the trust for as I sure probate wont be sorted much before April. for the other two. Can we create an account with a building society or bank and fix the term of the investment . but two signature to be held on the account. is this possible or do we need to get a solicitor to sort this out.
Thank you for your time
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
please ignore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am confused as I am unable to find the answer to the above questionCollie
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.