29905560

I am trying to trace an international lawyer by the name of

Customer Question

I am trying to trace an international lawyer by the name of Alberto H Lorenzo and am hoping that you can help me
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello what is your involvement with this person?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent him several e-mails and tried to phone him but he is not answering any of them . It is in regard to money that I lent to one of his clients and am now wondering if I have been the victim of a scam
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Can you please provide more details of what Exactly had happened so far and include any contact emails you have for this person. Also where is he supposed to be practising as a lawyer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All i want to know is whether he is a member of the Law Society as at this stage I don't want to go into details. Also I do not wish to pay out any more money as I have a lot of repairs that need doing to my property
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I have checked the Law Society's records and there is no such individual registered to practice as a solicitor or a barrister in the United Kingdom. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be that this lawyer is registered in another country as he is Spanish ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Well I could check another country's register but obviously I need to know which one. If this person is legitimate then there is no reason why they should not tell you which country they are registered to practice in so once you know that I can check that country's lawyer register