75100385

FAO Alex Watts. Alex. I have a small piece of land

FAO Alex Watts. Hello Alex. I have a small piece of land with stables. I have been approached to allow someone to use the stables and land for grazing. I am not against this but I am concerned about liability. Is there a 'standard' form/contract that I can use to guard against this. Something that does not hold me liable for damage or injury to her or her horse(s). I am not too worried if she or her horses damage anything as the stables and fences are not in great condition. She has used the stables previously (before I purchased them) and knows her stuff horses wise. Does it make a difference if she pays me or not for using the stables/land?
Pete
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
There is no standard agreement no. You can download licences online, which is what you want it to be. But there is no such thing as a standard agreement, as circumstances may differ. But look online or at a site called Simply Docs, they have many template agreements.
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to open this question up again.

Should a horse not owned by me escape onto the road and cause an accident. Is it the property owner (me) or the horse owner who may be held liable?

Pete