12826847

Allready have an attachment of earnings where i pay £100 per

Customer Question

allready have an attachment of earnings where i pay £100 per month but have just received a new judgment against me where i have been ordered to pay @
£4855.10 by the 15th feb i cannot afford anywhere near this amount 1 what can i do ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the nature of the debt?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i made a Form 4 complaint against a bailiff an a hearing was ordered . i was also ordered to attend the hearing .upon attending the bailiff's solicitor argued that there was no case . the judge agreed without looking at any evidence althogh an other judge had sent the case for a hearing . i have now been ordered to pay the other sides costs of over £4000
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I originally did not pay the costs but contested them the new demand comes from a cost assessment hearing
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
What can you afford to pay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
really only the £100 I am already paying .Could perhaps afford another £10 per month
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You need to make an application for a variation order to pay in instalments. They probably would agree to allow you to pay at £100 a month especially if you have already been doing so without incident.However, it must be done otherwise you will be in breach of the order.I would imagine there will be little resistance.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo