75100385

I pay son to go to an basketball academy in Gran canaria

Customer Question

I pay for my son to go to an basketball academy in
Gran canaria but the treatment he received wasn't
Acceptable from the coaches from the academy so
I took him back to the uk. The Ceo of the academy says I will
Get my money back refunded. By son as been back almost a week
Now and I still haven't receive my money. I have send
Email which he got his wife responding to with only a close questions
And answer emails.
Would like to know wat to do next please
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/