75100385

Is it the case in a contract that you cannot limit your liability

Is it the case in a contract that you cannot limit your liability for losses to the other party caused by your negligence? Or does it have to be gross negligence?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
This applies to personal injury only. You can not limit it in any way for personal injury caused through negligence. Any negligence.
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** very clear.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/