75100385

I am based in the UK, and have a question about trademarks,

Hello. I am based in the UK, and have a question about trademarks, copyright etc. I sell baby clothes, and i know it is a trademark violation if i use a companies logo, for example if i sell a baby vest that says "Future Lamborghini Driver" but with the Lamborghini logo on there, this would be against copyright, trademarks etc. But if i made the same baby vest that just says in words "Future Lamborghini Driver" would this still be against copyright, trademarks?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You can't use the logo as it will be subject to copyright in the uk. But journey can use the words future Lamborghini driver.
Words are fine, logo is not.
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thats brilliant. So is this the same with all logos and text?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/