13262538

Im Alfred ,I have my girl friend of long time

Customer Question

Hi.Im Alfred ,I have my girl friend of long time she afraid because I was already using the address that she can be prosecuted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about your problem please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Girl friend of long time We have been living separately but I was using her address for my officials mails She works and receives working tax credit because she is a single mother >Now we have decided to share our life,I am now moving to live with her.I work and earn a good salary..We now want the working taxe credit to stop.But she is scared of being prosecuted since I was using tha address for long time .>That it may look like we were living together for all that time
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why were you using her address and not your own?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I was living wiyh people I did not trust(sharing house)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can she be prosecuted for that?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Can you prove you were living there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Non
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Living with a friend
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then yes there is a very real risk that if the matter is investigated your girlfriend could be prosecuted.However this could happen whether or not you now move inPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just an advise .What shall we do now?