31090051

Can I give my owned by me flat to my two sons to avoid paying

Can I give my owned by me flat to my two sons to avoid paying nursing home care charges at a much later date - hopefully - in the future
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not require any further information other than this so I DO NOT NEED ANY MONTHLY CHARGES thankyou . If it has automatically registered me for future please cancel it. again thank you
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You can transfer your property to your sons. The sooner the better. If you are taken ill and need care, it would be too late at that stage. The secret is to put as much time between the transfer and your old age as possible. That way they can't challenge it as being depravation of assets.
I hope that helps.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.